Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lany



Morning One of Enlightenment Intensive retreat
Lany

I love it when another part of the bullshit ego dies everytime I do an
Intensive I claim another part of myself

Oh so liberating the energy unleashes and it's pure bliss.

I don't want to pretend anymore, hide away I want all of me right now
all the ugly gross parts
that want to appear I accept them I invite them to come forth,
I'm
ready to die Oh lord
I'm ready to die with a capital D.
FUCK I just became conscious of the fact that I can express my truth
at any given moment my true self can't be put down anialated
destroyed
it's invinsible.

I
ME
MY TRUE SELF can't be rejected there is no such thing.

I keep having to pass on my thoughts. Let them go. The answers that my
clever fuck mind so generously volunteers for me to satisfy my
partners need to know me, thanks but no thanks. It ain't good enough.
Work harder. I want to deepen, i want to keep making jumps to the next
level.
COME ON!
3 Dyads in, I am worried.
I am worried i will spend 3 days of giving bullshit answers.
Help myself.

No comments: