Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jim



Jim was a participant at the Enlightenment Master Training and Retreat.
He wrote in the lap top journals:

There is this overwhelming desire for perfection. I’ve had it all
along and only now I realise it in its fullness. I notice how it holds
me back in life.

This desire for perfection is the father and the fear of failure is
the mother. They are complementary and until both get purified the fear and the desire seem separate. However, I am slowly realising now that they are one and the same thing to the degree that both annihilate themselves in each other. The desire for perfection is the energy rising in my body. The fear of failure is the energy falling in my body.

I’ve done experiencing the fear of failure to death in this life. Boy,
do I have it mapped out. On the other hand, I am not entirely
proficient with being conscious and aware of my desire for perfection.

Only now, is it unfolding in all of its energetics in my body. I can
see now how this desire gets in the way of my expression to others.

How it holds me back. The fear of failure would hold me back in a
deathly, dull sort of way whereas now the desire for perfection holds me back in a passionate, upward flowing sort of way.
Realising all this in my being feels absolutely miraculous! Thank you to my dyad partner who was a perfect complement to what is currently arising. I had the feeling that she was nurturing me in the exact way needed for my awakening. God is graceful!

No comments: